This is our second Mega Preview article covering a full week of NFL games. If you want sleepers, value picks, and players to avoid on DraftKings and FanDuel this week, you’ve come to the right place.
Just like in the Week 13 Mega Preview, I’ll be reviewing over 150 players and will highlight their recent performance, injury news, predicted Vegas scores, matchup difficulty and more. The end result will be a quick-scan label that shows how much exposure you should have to a player in your lineups for week 14.
I have made three changes based on user feedback. First, people want to see advice for both DraftKings and FanDuel, so I will include their salaries and notes for both sites. Second, I have broken out recommendations by “cash” or “GPP” if a player has a different value for those types of contests. Lastly, instead of one gigantic 5,500 word article, I’ve broken it up into a separate article per game so that it’s easier to find the players you’re looking for.
I’ll publish each game’s preview as it is written, and link to them from here. They will be updated if any impactful news comes out.
Bonus: Full Slate GPP Cheatsheet!
This week, I have a summary GPP cheatsheet that lists the top ranked players according to positional tiers. Check it out:
Week 14 Previews
- New Orleans @ Atlanta Thu. 8:25 PM ET
- Indianapolis @ Buffalo Sun. 1:00 PM ET
- Minnesota @ Carolina Sun. 1:00 PM ET
- Green Bay @ Cleveland Sun. 1:00 PM ET
- San Francisco @ Houston Sun. 1:00 PM ET
- Oakland @ Kansas City Sun. 1:00 PM ET
- Chicago @ Cincinnati Sun. 1:00 PM ET
- Detroit @ Tampa Bay Sun. 1:00 PM ET
- Dallas @ NY Giants Sun. 1:00 PM ET
- Tennessee @ Arizona Sun. 4:05 PM ET
- NY Jets @ Denver Sun. 4:05 PM ET
- Washington @ LA Chargers Sun. 4:05 PM ET
- Philadelphia @ LA Rams Sun. 4:25 PM ET
- Seattle @ Jacksonville Sun. 4:25 PM ET